Friday, June 11, 2010

One Week Update

We've been out of Mommy for a week now and it was time for our first visit to the doctor's office. We saw him a few times in the hospital and he seemed pretty nice so Mommy and Daddy are going to keep taking us to Dr. Jungschaffer for a while.

Gabi: I was born at 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Today I weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce. It's normal for babies to lose a little weight so I'm doing pretty well. Somehow I managed to shrink an inch, down to 18.75 inches. I'm eating lots -- around 45 ccs per feeding -- so I'll put on the weight soon enough.

Alice: I came out at 4 pounds, 3 ounces. I lost a little too much weight over the first few days but I'm putting it back on now -- I weighed 4 pounds at this morning's appointment. My slightly older sister might be bigger, but I'm nursing and I'm really good at it. I do finger feed a little bit but I'm growing well too.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment