Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One Year Update

It's been just over one year since we arrived and boy how things have changed. Here's a little update of what each of us is doing.

Alice
Nicknames: Blue, Troublelicious
Weight: 16 pounds, 12.5 ounces (yes, quadrupling my birth weight precisely)
Height: 28 inches
Likes: cruising, using daddy as a jungle gym, using mommy's hair as a rope ladder, standing in my chair, being upside down, Ziggy, hitting my twin sister, playing with the Fridge DJ, sleeping through the night, playing with Helen early in the morning
Dislikes: veggies, being told "no"
Teeth: not yet
Am I smarter than the dog? yes, most of the time
Favorite stuffed animal(s): Blue (the Blue-Footed Boobie) and Arnie (the rabbit)
Favorite relative: my big sister Helen
Special talent: knowing when the stairs are unguarded so I can climb them

Gabi
Nicknames: Gabs, Trouble, Troubee McTroubleton
Weight: 19 pounds (almost tripling my birth weight)
Height: 28 inches
Likes: cruising, using daddy as a jungle gym, using mommy's hair as a rope ladder, examining mommy's jewelry, feeding Ziggy, being upside down, playing with the dinosaur magnets on the fridge, taking things from my twin sister to give to mommy or daddy, sleeping through the night, playing with Helen early in the morning
Dislikes: being hit by my twin sister, lots of meat
Teeth: not yet
Am I smarter than the dog? yes: I can even put the stacking rings on their holder in funny orders
Favorite stuffed animal: Dov (the bear)
Favorite relative: big sister Helen
Special talent: knowing when mommy and daddy are busy so I can climb into their laps

Here are some fun pictures of us that you may not have seen.





No comments:

Post a Comment